Everything you need to build
Full stack supply chain operations
Microservices, authentication, sockets, and webhooks to build logistics and supply chain apps faster than ever.
- Real-time first
- Write real time applications by utilizing the Fleetbase socket events channels.
- Eventful resources via webhooks
- Tap into the power of eventful resources with simple yet granular webhook subscriptions.
- Instant sandbox
- Each testing API key has it's own sandbox, just generate the key and start building and testing.
- Metrics & analytics
- Simple metrics & analytics on your API usage to provide insight to errors.
- Advanced logging
- Real time event logs, socket logs, and request logs to give you in-depth information while you build.
- REST principles with semantics in mind
- Fleetbase API is built using the principles of RE presentational S tate T ransfer, with easy to understand semantics in verbage.
- SDK & Libraries
- Quickly get up and running using one of our official SDK, no matter your stack. Build with confidence.
- Open API & Swagger
- Fleetbase keeps an updated Swagger/Open API spec to quickly import the API into developer tools.
Build into Fleetbase Console
Provide more functionality and make money with Fleetbase. Develop and integrate your own app or utilities directly into the Fleetbase Console as an extension allowing other users to install your extensions.
We believe that logistics should be simple, even when it comes to code. We obsessively seek out elegant, composable abstractions that enable robust, scalable and flexible integrations.
Because we eliminate needless complexity and extraneous details, you are able to execute complex logistics operations programatically with ease. You can get up and running with Fleetbase in just a couple of minutes.
Full Stack Transparency
Quickly inspect response payloads, pinpoint issues in webhook handlers, visualize events in real-time.