Complete management & overview
Once you install the service task config extention, FleetOps will be set up for you to start managing your service task operations. Recieve job requests, assign to engineers and track the jobs in realtime.
Customer facing app
- Provide your customers with a simple job request app that integrates directly into your FleetOps account.
Overview of deliveries
- FleetOps allows you to create, schedule, dispatch and track all of your jobs in realtime and configure custom rates depending on job type, distance, timing or location.
Mobile app for drivers
- Drivers can use the Fleetbase Navigator app to conduct the jobs including route navigation, job scheduling and electronic job confirmation with image and signature sign offs.
After installing the service task config, you are able to further customize and add any additional fields or flows that you require. Contact us and we can help you do so as well.
Delivery Status Updates
- Set your own activity status updates to fit your operation flows. This may be actions for the drivers or notifications depending on job tracking requirements you set.
Create your own fields
- Create your own variables and input fields within FleetOps so you can design the exact process flow and transport operation flow that is unique to you.